Here is all of the information for each day. The PowerPoints contain Homework, Bellwork, and Agenda for day.
- (Sub) Instructions for Bacteria and Viruses Notes
- Period 2
- Send students (Clayton and Joe) from Period 2 to the teacher lounge to cut 15 large sheets of bulletin board paper (about the size of the digestive tract picture on the wall above the bookshelf)
- Have students choose own groups and complete picture assignments (as described on following slides)
- After pictures are complete, have them work on Virus Notes (in the “sub for 1-28” folder on desktop)
- Period 3 and 4
- For Period 3 and 4, need to print out the student edition bacteria notes- in the folder “Bacteria and Viruses” on the Computer (This can be done during the break period between Period 2 and 3)
- 35 copies are needed
- Choose lounge printer when printing
- click on print properties and change it to print double sided, 1 staple top left, three hole punch.
- When you close that window change the settings for the slides to print two per page.
- Click print
- When the dialogue box comes up asking for a password, my password is already saved, so you can just click okay.
- The copies will be in the Teacher Lounge
- The bacteria notes (teacher edition) are located in the Bacteria and viruses folder.
- Period 2