Objectives for the chapter and helpful videos/songs/charts are listed below. This is not an all inclusive list of the content, but it is an excellent place to start or review! The videos are used as a study tool and may cover more or less than what we will cover in class. I will not test you on anything we did not cover in class, unless stated otherwise.
The Circulatory System
The Blood 22.1 (Pg. 539-545)
- Describe the components of blood and summarize their functions
- Explain the clinical significance of blood typing
- What are blood types?
- Pg. 543-544
The Heart 22.2 (Pg. 545-550)
- Describe the structures of the heart and their functions
- Trace the blood flow through the heart
- Describe the cardiac cycle
Blood Vessels and Circulations 22.3 (Pg. 550-554)
- Describe the structural differences between arteries, veins, and capillaries
- Summarize the different circulations in the human body